In the wake of the tragedy in Flint, Michigan, we now know the toxic threat of lead in drinking water extends to thousands of communities across the country. In fact, lead is even contaminating drinking water in schools and pre-schools - flowing from fountains and faucets where our kids drink water every day.
Check out the video below for a quick background on lead in school drinking water:
- Cowboy Preacher Headlining Two Missoula Creation Care Events
- Looking Back on our Trailhead Tour -- and Looking Forward to Climate Action
- Save the Date: Environment Montana's "Clean Montana Waters" Art Show
- Call for Art: Clean Montana Waters
- Another record-setting quarter for solar, explained in 3 stats